August 15 - Senior Adult Celebration held at Port Royal Baptist Church at 10:00 a.m. Transportation from Maye River Church will be provided for Seniors that would like to attend.
August 23 - Movie Night- Breakthrough - at 7:00 p.m. Open to the community. Light refreshments will be provided. A true account of a miraculous recovery of a 14 year old’s drowning in Lake St. Louis. He was considered to be dead for nearly an hour after CPR was performed for 27 minutes to no avail. His mother prays for his healing and recovery and by the grace of God her prayers were answered. A story of courage and faith, one of the best feel-good movies of 2019. A great movie for the whole family. Come join us!
August 25 - Recognition and fellowship time for members that are moving from our area. Mike and Janice Holloway, Tina and Tony Griggs, and Bill Holmes will be greatly missed.
Pastor Gatlin has ask that we commit to the following 10 Godly Goals in our Christian lives:
1. Read through the New Testament
2. Find one area of service in the Church in which to get involved
3. Tithe (10%) of one major paycheck or major source of income
4. Build one new bridge of love in your family
5. Pray for one missionary or group of people
6. Set aside one hour to be quiet each day and listen to the Lord
7. Invite one unsaved or unchurched person to worship and Sunday School
8. Seek to win one person to Christ
9. See one spiritual victory in an area of weakness in your Christian life
10. Read one inspiring Christian book